Friday, June 28, 2013

Blue Elephant

We planned to have lunch at Duz Grill in Lahug but due to uncontrollable circumstances, we changed our minds and headed to Blue Elephant of IT Park instead. But we'll sure go to Duz Grill some other time.



Blue Elephant is a Thai restaurant located in The Walk, IT Park. They do not just serve Thai dishes, they also serve some non-Thai foods such as cordon bleu, spicy pochero, ribs, fillet, etc. with bottomless rice (on specified times)! OR if you want something worth remembering for, try this.. :)


While waiting, I took some pics of the interiors. Well, elephant's all over! When we asked the waiter why the  restaurant is called such, he simply said it was franchised by Siam, another famous Thai restaurant also in Cebu. So, if you try to search the net, it does exist in various countries. But I'm not really sure if they're related. Haha.





Anyway, though expected to try their Thai dishes, I still ordered Spicy Pochero steak. And most of the others tried Ribs. But we had Tom Yang of course to at least feel we're in a Thai restaurant. Very yummy indeed. Haha.

Tom Yang

Ribs

Spicy Pochero Steak

Okay, so how was it? I was quite expecting a SPICY pochero. When the waiter told me that I can bear the spice, I never really thought it would mean a spice of only 10% ! I could not even say it's spicy at all.

The Ribs was okay. I haven't eaten much to compare it with other ribs I tried. But their serving was big.

My first time to drink Green Mango Frozen Iced Tea as well. Loved it!



Maybe the next time I'll be here, I would really try their Thai dishes to fully appreciate this restaurant. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?