Saturday, August 10, 2013

Crazy Crab

Okay, I just immediately thought of eating crabs - even if we had lechon in the pantry, whatever is happening to me, I super thank my search engine as I was able to locate the nearest crab restaurant and my officemates for accompanying me to satisy my craving.

Our destination? Crazy Crab in Gaisano Countrymall.


None of us ever tried this place, so we were so excited!

A very appetizing aroma meets you as you enter. The place does not have any open spaces. So, you get to dine inside (thankfully, the smell didn't stick with us). It excited me even more knowing I get to pick my own crab!


I had garlic crab and my officemate, hot and spicy, two of the best sellers. The rest of them ordered non-crab dishes. While waiting, I took a pic of the interiors.


After around 15 minutes, our orders were served!!



We wasted no time.. We explored every bit of these mouth-watering dishes that my other officemates could really tell we enjoyed it a lot (I even forgot to take a pic of their food)!!!


I love the place - the variety of dishes they offer, ensuring the freshness of your order and giving you the option to choose the size of crab you want at a very affordable price! No doubt a lot of Koreans visit it too!

Here's a glimpse of their menu:




I'm just glad I know where to go if my "crab craving" strikes back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?